Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TSA Airport Pat-Down Funnies.....

     Craig Ferguson:

    Everyone in Nashville is very friendly. Before the TSA searches you, they kiss you right on the lips. 


    Jimmy Fallon:

    A TSA worker gave me a pat-down and found another TSA worker’s hand.

    Letterman:

    Top Ten Questions to Ask Yourself Before Becoming a TSA Agent

    10
    "Do I need a degree in groping?"
    9
    "Am I only doing this for the sweet TSA uniform?"
    8
    "If I find explosive underpants, may I keep them?"
    7
    "Will I enjoy being cursed at 40 hours a week for minimum wage?"
    6
    "If I find explosive underpants, may I keep them?" That was No. 8. Who checks these things anyway?
    5
    "Should I practice by frisking people on the street?"
    4
    "In five years, whose pants do I see my hands in?"
    3
    "Do I really want to know what a fat guy's thighs feel like?"
    2
    "May I frisk myself?"
    1
    "What's the closest airport to Shakira's house?" 
     

Post Title

TSA Airport Pat-Down Funnies.....


Post URL

https://all-world-of-the-world.blogspot.com/2010/11/tsa-airport-pat-down-funnies.html


Visit World Of The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive