Saturday, March 6, 2010

Erma and Phyllis


    Erma: How come anything you buy will go on sale next week?

    Phyllis: Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.

    Erma: I was too old for a paper route, too young for Social Security and too tired for an affair.


    Phyllis: Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room.

    Erma: My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you?

    Phyllis:
    Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going.

    Erma: Sometimes I can't figure designers out. It's as if they flunked human anatomy.

Post Title

Erma and Phyllis


Post URL

https://all-world-of-the-world.blogspot.com/2010/03/erma-and-phyllis.html


Visit World Of The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List